American Airlines to offer new nonstop flights to Cancun
Due to great demand, American Airlines will begin operating several of its well-liked flight routes from five major U.S. cities to Cancun in the months of November and December. The airline will also be expanding some flight frequencies to Cancun.
This year’s travelers will have the airline services just in time to get ready for their winter vacations. You can find all the details down below.
What Are The New Flight Routes Cities To Cancun?
Starting November 5th, the resumed nonstop flight routes to Cancun will be for the cities of Columbus, OH, Indianapolis, IN, Kansas City, MO, and Raleigh/Durham, NC.
Direct flights from St. Louis, MO, to Cancun will be available from December 3rd, 2022.
Flights are expected to run once per week after the restart. The airline’s Airbus A321, Boeing 737-800, and Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner will be used for the trips.
The complete schedule of American Airlines flights between major U.S. cities and Cancun for the next winter season is given below, along with the frequency of each flight:
- Austin (AUS): 7 weekly flights
- Boston (BOS): 1 flight per week
- Charlotte (CLT): 28 flights per week
- Chicago (ORD): 21 flights per week
- Columbus (CMH): 1 flight per week
- Dallas (DFW): 50 flights per week
- Indianapolis (IND): 1 flight per week
- Kansas City (MCI): 1 flight per week
- Los Angeles (LAX): 1 flight per week
- Miami (MIA): 35 weekly flights
- New York City (JFK): 14 weekly flights
- Philadelphia (PHL): 21 weekly flights
- Phoenix (PHX): 7 weekly flights
- Raleigh/Durham (RDU): 1 flight per week
- St. Louis (STL): 1 flight per week