Compañía Periodística Sudcaliforniana – Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice is issued in compliance with the provisions of the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in the Possession of Individuals and its bylaws in the following terms:
1. Who processes and safeguards your personal information?
Sergio Aguayo Franco, hereinafter referred to as "Compañía Periodística Sudcaliforniana S.A. de C.V."
2. How can you contact us
Personal Data Protection Department: At the address of Compañía Periodística Sudcaliforniana S.A. de C.V., which is also the address of the "Responsible" in terms of the Federal Law of Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals, to receive and hear notifications:
- Address: Blvd. Mauricio Castro S/N, Colonia Chula Vista, Los Cabos, BCS. C.P. 23400.
- Office hours: From 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Telephone number: (624) 142 1944
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: http://cps.medi
3. For what purposes do we collect and use your personal data?
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
Create the file for the proper provision of the service of an advertising tool that allows you to promote yourself through us in digital media and social networks known and yet to be known.
Perform billing processes for services, credit granting, as well as efficient communication as a customer or supplier.
Deliver information related to promotions, advertising of products and/or services that Compañía Periodística Sudcaliforniana S.A. de C.V. provides or may provide, and in general, any communication with important information that Compañía Periodística Sudcaliforniana S.A. de C.V. should or deems necessary to inform you. These deliveries may be made by postal mail, private courier, email, social networks, telephone or any other means of communication available with or without acknowledgment of receipt, even if the contractual relationship has ended.
Transfer your personal data to national and/or international, public or private individuals and/or legal entities involved in the process of the services we provide based on the contractual relationship, credit granting, if applicable, contracting, formalization, registration, collection, administration, guarding and custody of files, credit history, advertising, among others, including but not limited to clients and suppliers, social networks known or yet to be known, legal and accounting firms, service providers, risk rating agencies, auditors, guarding and custody companies, credit information companies, among others.
Participate in sweepstakes, promotions, receive e-mails, store information on known or yet to be known electronic devices.
To develop and maintain a commercial relationship with suppliers of goods or service providers which allows, among other things, the supply, distribution, payment, and documentation for the goods and services requested and/or purchased by Compañía Periodística Sudcaliforniana S.A. de C.V.
In relation to the treatment with the purpose of complying with an obligation derived from a legal relationship, among others, a labor or service delivering relationship, personal data, even sensitive data, which may include photographic and documentary evidence, will be used to carry out all the procedures and operations derived from such relationship, including access to the facilities of Compañía Periodística Sudcaliforniana S.A. de C.V. and the transfer of such data to third parties. Photographic evidence may include personal images.
Compañía Periodística Sudcaliforniana S.A. de C.V. may have video-surveillance cameras in its facilities and in its equipment with voice recording mechanisms, which record images and/or voice that will or may be used for security and/or service quality purposes.
The Holder understands and accepts that Compañía Periodística Sudcaliforniana S.A. de C.V. may obtain images, including personal images, in exhibitions, fairs, offices and in general in any promotional event or institutional celebration, with the purpose of documenting them.
4. What personal data do we collect and where do we get it?
We may collect your personal data in a variety of methods for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice:
Personal data that we collect directly: We collect your personal data directly when you provide it to us yourself or provide it to us through our employees, representatives, or third parties who manage the delivery of documents containing personal data for any of the purposes listed in paragraph III of this Privacy Notice. The information obtained through this method may include, among other things:
- General personal data: Name, address, e-mail address; age and date of birth; landline and/or cell phone number; signature or signature; Federal Taxpayers Registry; CURP; location and identification in social networks.
- Sensitive personal data: Family, work and personal references; data contained in the photo voting credential issued by the National Electoral Institute; history and/or background of credit behavior (in the case of credit granting); proof of registration with the SAT if applicable; place of work and/or economic activity; information on your economic activity, social networks and business relationship with third parties; images (photographic, digital, etc.) if applicable; hobbies and preferences of commercial and entertainment events.
- Personal information we collect when you visit our website or use our online services: Name, e-mail address; landline or cell phone number.
- Personal information we collect from other sources: We may obtain information about you from other public sources permitted by law, such as the internet, telephone or work directories, information in public property registries or their equivalents in the states, as well as from public institutions. The data we obtain through these means may include, among others: name; home or work address; landline telephone number; mobile telephone number; e-mail; business activity.
5. How do we process your sensitive personal data?
We inform you that, in order to comply with the purposes set forth in this Privacy Notice, the sensitive personal data listed in point IV.1.b. of this Privacy Notice are collected and processed. We commit that such data be treated under security measures and guaranteeing its confidentiality, in compliance with the conditions established in the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals, its Regulations and Current Provisions.
6. How can you limit the use or disclosure of your personal data?
Compañía Periodística Sudcaliforniana S.A. de C.V. guarantees that the use or disclosure of the personal data provided by the Holder will not be used for purposes other than those listed in this Privacy Notice. However, with the purpose of limiting the use or disclosure of the personal data, the Holder may request it in writing in free format in which he/she states that this is his/her wish, specifying which of them will be subject to such limitation in use or disclosure. Such writing may be delivered to Compañía Periodística Sudcaliforniana S.A. de C.V. by means of:
- Personal delivery: At the offices of Compañía Periodística Sudcaliforniana S.A. de C.V. at the address and times listed in point II of this Privacy Notice.
- Postal Mail: By sending a letter of request by postal mail to the address and times listed in the previous paragraph, and
- E-mail: By sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. What means do you have to exercise your ARCO Rights?
ARCO Rights are your rights to Access, Rectify, Cancel or Oppose the processing of your personal data. Compañía Periodística Sudcaliforniana S.A. de C.V. guarantees the Holder the right to access to his/her personal data in our possession and to the details of their processing, as well as to rectify them in case they are inaccurate or incomplete; to cancel them when he/she considers that they are not required for any of the purposes listed in this Privacy Notice, they are being used for non-consented purposes or the contractual or service relationship has ended, or to oppose to their processing for specific purposes; or any other purpose provided or allowed by Law and/or Bylaws of the matter
For the fulfillment of the exercise of the ARCO Rights by their Holder, Compañía Periodística Sudcaliforniana S.A. de C.V. has established the following:
- Mechanisms for establishing the Holder's or his/her Legal Representative's identity:
- Information or documentation which must be attached to the request
- Response methods:
- Methods for reproducing the requested information:
8. What are the ways or procedures to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data?
9. Can your personal data be communicated or shared with third parties or travel to another country?
Your personal data may be transferred and processed inside and outside the country, by persons other than the Responsible of this company. Thus, your information may be shared in order to comply with commercial, contractual and legal obligations, including without limitation, individuals and/or legal entities with which Compañía Periodística Sudcaliforniana S.A. de C.V. has relationships of any kind; with competent authorities and agencies related to the services we provide; social networks known or yet to be known, through the world wide web (internet), electronic devices of any kind, public records, external auditors, rating agencies, judicial and extrajudicial collection offices, insurance companies, as well as in compliance with resolutions issued by judicial authorities.
Also, the Holder of the personal data acknowledges, understands and accepts that Compañía Periodística Sudcaliforniana S.A. de C.V. may transfer his/her personal data to a third party. In this case, Compañía Periodística Sudcaliforniana S.A. de C.V. shall inform the third-party recipient of the personal data of this Privacy Notice.
We undertake not to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except for the exceptions provided for in Article 37 of the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in the Possession of Individuals, as well as to carry out this transfer in the terms set forth in that Law and this Privacy Notice.
10. How are changes made to this Privacy Notice?
We reserve the right to make changes or updates to this Privacy Notice at any time and for any reason.
- Compañía Periodística Sudcaliforniana S.A. de C.V. may make the modifications to the Privacy Notice that it deems necessary or that respond to legal provisions, and will inform the Holder of the personal data that the Privacy Notice has changed and that it is now available for consultation and legal effects on the page https://cps.media, the above without prejudice to what is indicated as compensatory measures contained in the relevant Law. The modifications made to the Privacy Notice will be made known to the Holders through any of the means described below:
- Means to inform of changes to the Privacy Notice:
- Notice inserted or contained in any written or digital communication received by the Holder from Compañía Periodística Sudcaliforniana S.A. de C.V.
- Notice sent by e-mail.
- Notice sent by postal mail.
- Notice published in a local, regional, or national newspaper.
- Web page of Compañía Periodística Sudcaliforniana S.A. de C.V.
- By means of visible publication in our offices
11. Are cookies and web beacons used to obtain personal data?
Cookies are text files that are automatically downloaded and stored on the hard disk of the user's computer equipment when browsing a specific Internet page, which allow the Internet server to remember some data about this user, including their preferences for viewing pages on that server, name and password. On the other hand, web beacons are images inserted in an Internet page or e-mail, which can be used to monitor the behavior of a visitor, such as storing information about the user's IP address, duration of interaction time on that page and the type of browser used, among others. These cookies and other technologies can be disabled directly by the user through his own Internet browser, without requiring any assistance or support from Compañía Periodística Sudcaliforniana S.A. de C.V.
12. When is your personal data destroyed or deleted?
The Holder of the personal data acknowledges, understands and accepts that Compañía Periodística Sudcaliforniana S.A. de C.V. will keep in its possession the documentation and information related to his/her personal data as long as a commercial relationship with the Holder exists or while it is located within the terms indicated by the different applicable Laws. For the purposes listed in paragraph III of this notice, and without prejudice to the rights of the Data Holder, Compañía Periodística Sudcaliforniana S.A. de C.V. will keep in its possession the information related to your general data for the time it deems necessary. Once the terms are concluded or expired, Compañía Periodística Sudcaliforniana S.A. de C.V. will proceed to its cancellation according to the corresponding Laws.
13. To whom can you turn to exercise the procedure for the protection of personal data and/or file your complaints and denunciations about the improper processing of your personal data?
If you believe that your right to protection of personal data has been violated by any conduct of our employees or our actions or responses, you may file a complaint or complaint with the INAI at Av. Insurgentes Sur #3211, Col. Insurgentes Cuicuilco, Alcaldía Coyoacán, C.P. 04530, Ciudad de México; Telephone 800-TELINAI (800 835 4324) from Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm. For more information visit inai.org.mx.
14. What are the costs of the procedures of this Privacy Notice?
Compañía Periodística Sudcaliforniana S.A. de C.V. informs the Holder of the personal data that all the procedures listed in this Privacy Notice are free of charge
I hereby state that I have read this Privacy Notice in its entirety, that I acknowledge, understand and accept its scope, and therefore I express my full conformity and acceptance with the transfer, processing and use that Compañía Periodística Sudcaliforniana S.A. de C.V. makes or may make of my personal data, including those considered as sensitive personal data, in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
I hereby state that I have freely provided Compañía Periodística Sudcaliforniana S.A. de C.V. with information regarding the persons I have listed in my application for services or work, or in other documents, such as personal, commercial and/or labor references and I am aware and accept that such persons may eventually be contacted by Compañía Periodística Sudcaliforniana S.A. de C.V. in order to carry out the verifications it deems necessary regarding the request for services I have made to Compañía Periodística Sudcaliforniana S.A. de C.V.
The Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in the Possession of Individuals and its bylaws are available at http://www.diputados.gob.mx/LeyesBiblio/index.htm.