Puerto Vallarta
Share: Tribune Travel facebook-icon Tribune Travel pint-icon Tribune Travel insta-icon
Alt Text

Pacific Games increases hotel occupancy in Vallarta

By Tribune Travel

November 22, 2022

The ninth edition of the "Pacific Games Puerto Vallarta" took place this past weekend with the enthusiastic participation of 250 athletes from all over the country and even from the United States, which raised room occupancy in various hotels in the area.

The advertising of sports tourism starts as soon as registrations open in May, and every year, more people are signing up. The popularity of Puerto Vallarta, where many sportsmen wish to visit to practice their activity, has contributed to the growth of this sporting event, which began as an experiment.

Athletes who have participated in the tournament on a regular basis for several years make up 70% of the competition, while athletes who have been motivated to engage in this competition make up the remaining 30%.

The four crossfit routines used in the "Pacific Games" competition include physical conditioning, endurance, strength, and gymnastics. The "Alfonso Daz Santos" sports facility served as the event's location.

------ADVERTISEMENT------

------ADVERTISEMENT------

------ADVERTISEMENT------

------ADVERTISEMENT------

This site uses cookies. If you continue browsing you are giving your consent to accept the Cookies policy & Privacy policy.

Aceptar