Puerto Vallarta
Share: Tribune Travel facebook-icon Tribune Travel pint-icon Tribune Travel insta-icon
Alt Text

TAFER Resorts is part of the 2023 Super Companies Ranking by Expansión/TOP Companies

By Tribune Travel

May 02, 2023

For the second year in a row, TAFER Hotels & Resorts, the premium leisure and hospitality company running an award-winning collection of resorts, has earned a position within the Super Companies Ranking by Expansión/TOP Companies.

TOP Companies is a worldwide leader firm in the diagnosis and strengthening of organizational culture. Expansión magazine is the Grupo Expansión’s publication specialized in business, economy and finance of Mexico and Latin America. Every year, both companies publish the Super Companies Ranking.

Super Companies 2023 Expansion Top Companies

The Super Companies Ranking measures the Organizational Culture and Working Atmosphere of the organizations. Assessment is carried out in two parts: a questionnaire for collaborators worth 80% of the ranking value, and an IPPP (Inventory of Policies, Practices and Programs) divided in two parts: Social-Demographic Profile of the Company and Physical Evidences Inventory of the Company’s Policies, Practices and Programs, worth the remaining 20% of the ranking value.

In 2022, TAFER Resorts appeared in spot number 78 within the 500 – 3,000 collaborators range. This 2023, a significant leap was made, as the new spot earned is number 33.

This achievement speaks about the commitment of TAFER’s top management to creating an organizational culture where values such as leadership, organizational dynamics, working attitude, employment growth, training, role model, honesty, diversity/inclusion and social responsibility are nurtured and encouraged.





This site uses cookies. If you continue browsing you are giving your consent to accept the Cookies policy & Privacy policy.